Healthcare Professional Resources
IBSA is dedicated to supporting healthcare professionals in their mission to care for patients. That’s why we’ve put together a range of materials to help support clinicians.
What Makes Licart Different?
Licart is the only once-a-day topical nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) available for acute pain due to minor strains, sprains, and contusions. Its patented next-generation patch technology goes to work fast, for powerful pain relief that starts within 1-3 hours of first application and is to be applied once a day.¹
Licart delivers medicine directly to where it hurts and has a low incidence of adverse events.³
With low systemic exposure, it may be appropriate for a wide variety of patients for a wide variety of pain sites. It is appropriate as either monotherapy or in combination with other pharmacologic or nonpharmacologic pain therapies.
Licart Next-Generation Patch Technology
From IBSA, the makers of Flector® Topical System.
Licart’s patented next-generation patch technology is clinically proven to reduce pain within 1-3 hours after first application and to continue to reduce pain when applied daily for 7 days.¹
Licart also offers several other benefits over similar therapies including:
- Once-a-day dosing. Other topical NSAID analgesics may require multiple daily doses.
- Fast onset. Many therapies require several hours or days to reach their full effect. Licart offers significant pain relief within 1-3 hours after first application.¹
- Low systemic exposure. Unlike oral therapies, Licart delivers powerful and targeted NSAID therapy with low systemic exposure (<1%).³
- Easy application. Unlike diclofenac gel and liquid formulations that require measuring devices for precise dosing, Licart ensures a proper dose in one easy-to-apply patch. Patients just peel Licart from its package and stick it to where it hurts.
- No mess or odor. Topical NSAID gels and liquids may have an unpleasant odor and stick to or stain clothing. Licart is mess-free, has no unpleasant odor, and won’t stick to clothes.
- Adherence. Licart’s hydrophilic gel adheres to skin so that patients don’t need to reapply.²
To order samples of Licart, fill out the Sample Request Form below. Please note that Sample Request Forms must be signed by a healthcare professional who is licensed to prescribe medication in the United States. In most cases, samples will be shipped within 3 business days after receipt of a fully completed request form. There is a limit of 1 sample shipment per month, per licensed prescriber.
To see the full list of ICD-10 codes, click the button below
Patient Information and Savings Option
Licart offers a variety of patient support materials for your practice, including:
- Copay savings cards
- Patient literature
You will automatically receive these materials when you order Licart samples. If you are interested in only receiving patient support material, please contact us at email@example.com.
IBSA also offers patients several ways to save on their Licart prescription. Click below to learn more about the Licart Copay Savings Card or the Licart Direct Program. To learn which option may be better for your various patients, go to our Ways to Save page.
Clinical Studies for Licart
Licart has been clinically proven to reduce acute pain. Access the research below, and see for yourself how Licart can deliver fast, targeted pain relief for a wide variety of your patients.
If you would like this collection of studies emailed to you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to See an IBSA Sales Representative?
To get in touch with a representative who can provide more information or answer your questions about Licart, email us at email@example.com.
For medical information please call 800-587-3513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report an Adverse Event
To report an adverse event or product quality complaint, please call 800-587-3513 or email email@example.com.